Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Meet My Happy Family

Family means a group of related people who share a home. A family has been an important organization in society. Most people grow up within a family and as adult, establish a family of their own.

We are four in the family composed of my dad and mom, my older brother and me. Each member of our family has an important role to play.

My dad, Juanito A. Tablizo is an architect in Filinvest Corp. Alabang, Muntinlupa City. He is the head of our family. He works hard to provide us our daily needs. He makes night into day just for the welfare of our family. He is a very disciplinarian dad. He may be a strict dad but we know that it is for our own good. I really love my dad. I am very thankful for having him as my dad.

My mom, Bernadette B. Tablizo is a comptroller in Rufino Building, Ayala avenue, Makati City. She also contributes for the daily needs of our family. Although she is a working mom, she can balance her work and her family. She is a very loving, caring and kind mother. She is always there for me whenever I have problems. I can say that she is not only a mother to me but also a best friend. I really am proud to have her as my mom.

My brother, Bernard Jeff B. Tablizo is currently a dentistry student. He is studying in Centro Escolar University, Manila. He is a very patient and loving brother. He helps me with my homeworks whenever I need help. Sometimes, we argue but it is easily solved with the help of our parents and his patience and understanding. I am very happy that he is my brother.

I am thankful to God for giving me an ideal family. I am very proud to be one of the members of our family. Surely, I will treasure and love them. I will care for them and spend my life with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment