Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For you and only you :]

Bea look oh.. They are looking at us..:)..hahaha.
*Can you see it?haha..sorry if its not that clear.


Happy Bestfriends Day to my ever-loving best friend, BEA JANINE BERNALES TABLIZO! I love you so much. I thank you for always being here by my side whenever I need you. We may have ups and downs but it is also a way to strengthen our fruitful friendship. I also thank God for giving me someone like you. I want to apologize for all my wrong doings. I wish "us" the best and of course, hopefully our friendship will grow more colorful and of course, I wish to have more adventures with you. Because today is a very special day for us, I hope you will appreciate my simple yet meaningful gift. I worked so hard for it. I know that they are only simply pictures of us yet, if you really look inside these pictures, you will see how meaningful they are. Meaningful because frist of all, they are one of the memories that will be within us forever and it symbolizes how strong we are now and how lucky we are to have each other and have someone to lean on day by day. I really wish and hope that you like it.

Photobucket <--My very SEXY bestfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment