Friday, July 10, 2009

Me and My Life

During the 25th day of January on the year of 1996, four years after my mom gave birth to my older sister, they were blessed with once again a baby girl. When my parents were about to give a name, there were two choices, Charisse Julia and Catherine Mae. My mom asked my dad to choose one. I was born with the name Charisse Julia, the name my dad has chosen. I am the second of three children. Another member was added to the Cruzada Family.

I am currently a 2nd Year high school student in Colegio San Agustin-Biñan and I belong to the section, Bl. Clement of Osimo. I live with two sisters, Camille Joyce and Carla Jeannine together with my parents Vilma and Daniel Cruzada. We live here in San Pedro, Laguna. We are a very happy family of 5. My mom is an accountant while my dad is an engineer. Even though they are busy, they always have time for us. They never forget to have some quality time with their children.


When I was young, I was lazy. My mom always scolds me whenever she helps me do my homework. Suddenly, I started to develop into responsible and industrious lady. They have always believed that I will become responsible someday. Being part of he so called "Star Section" here in CSA Biñan was a proof that I was becoming a responsible student. I was happy because I never expected this to happen. Of course, without my ever supportive friends, ever loving family and our Mighty God, I would be part of that section. I thank them for always being beside me no matter what.

I have been staying in this world for about thirteen years and I can say that so far, those thirteen years are so unforgettable. My life is very colorful and wonderful thanks to my friends, my family and of course, God. I thank Him for giving me my life and giving me a chance everyday to live my life and add more special moments to be remembered. As long as I am alive, I will live my life to the fullest. Hang out with my friends, bond with my family and always praying to God.

1 comment: