Sunday, July 12, 2009

All About My Life....




On the 22nd of December 1995, year of our Lord, I was born through a caesarian section weighing 8.14 pounds. According to my mom, Bernadette B. Tablizo, a comptroller, I was a healthy bouncing baby. My father, Juanito A. Tablizo, an architect was very proud of me. He also said that in the early years of my life, I showed signs of cleverness, intelligence and assertivenes. My one and only brother, Bernard Jeff B. Tablizo, a future dentist was very happy when I was added to the family. I thank God for giving me a happy family.

I am currently a second year student in Colegio San Agustin Binan. I belong to the section, Blessed Clement of Osimo. I am also a present member of theater arts called "Dulaang Kruhay". Even though I am very active in this club, I see to it that I can balance my studies because this is the only way to thank my parents for all the hardworks they are doing for me and my brother.

I believe in my self. It is due to the support of my family and friends. I never complained because it is a cause of unhappiness. I have a strength of spirit and heart. I know it is essential for me to succeed in the future will the help of God Almighty. I know He will never fail to guide me in all my endeavors. And now, for as long as I live, I will try to be a good daughter to my parents and to be a good Christian and preacher to our Lord,God as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment