Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reading makes a full man......

Reading books is very important to one's life. It gives us knowledge and helps us to understand so many things. I have here three examples of my favorite books that I have read. Let me share these books.

One of my favorite books that I have read is Twilight. I really love this book beacuse the story is very unique. Its all about a vampire who is in loved with a normal girl. See, its a very extra ordinary story thats why I really admire the author of this book which is Stephenie Meyer because she has a wild imagination. I really also admire this book although its weird. Imagine, a vampire falling in love with a normal girl. It is really unique and I love it very much.

My second favorite book is the Harry Potter books. I all love them because in every book, has an adventurous story in it. These Harry Potter books revolve around Harry Potter, who is an orphan and discovered that he is a wizard. I love these books because I really love to read adventurous stories because when I am reading those books, I can really feel that I was the one in the adventure happening in the story.

My last but definitely not the least favorite book is the books written by Bob Ong. I really love the books written by Bob Ong because when I am reading them, I really laugh and laugh. Although I cannot really gain good knowledge on these books, still, I am buying them because those books are really funny. It helps me forget my problems and stress. It also helps me feel relax. I really enjoy reading the books of Bob Ong.

So be a wide reader then. We should read books because we can really gain knowledge and most importantly, widen our vocabulary.

1 comment:

  1. hmm...knino nga ba dapat makinig???..just balance everything..anjan lng preho yan,,anjan lng ang puso at anjan lng dn ang isip....magtalo man yan at magtalo....hnd yan mawawala...go char!..just listen to both of them!ahaha.balance everything!wooo!labyou char!..ilab bea too!muaaaah!..



    .nikx.

    ReplyDelete