Saturday, August 22, 2009

Your Very Special Day Has Come:]

Happy Birthday to my BESSIE or AMIGA:)). Yea, we haven't made up our minds yet. She called me "Bessie" but what I wrote in her card was "Amiga". Thank you for the invite of course and also I would like to thank you and your family for the warm welcome. May God be with you and your family and more birthdays to come!:). I am always here bessie.:)).amiga.:)). So there. Hopefully you'll love my gift.. I guess this is part 2 of your gift.haha.Documentation:))


Here are some pics.They're only a few. :D.

Lemme introduce to you my AMIGA and BESSIE. We became close easily. Hahaha. Love you Bessie/ Amiga.


sorry if the pictures are not arranged well.:)). am tired na eh.haha.ang saya magkaraoke kina nikki=)).pnu kya kpag sumama c anooo.? haha.anu kakantahin nia?:)).wahahah.. kung feeling mo ikaw un (reader).. feeling mo nman.:))



Oh yeah. ELIZA PINEDA was there too.:).. you know.the one who played the role of MARIA FLOR DE LUNA .yea.:)).i think:P


credits to Mr. Almirez for taking the pics:)
Thank You Sir:) The Viterbolz were there too. Together with Bessie's old classmates. Patrick and Jet? haha. As I remember.:D. sorry if wrong bessie.
Paulo scored 94 in the karaoke=)). Congrats Paulo.:D


Paulo smiled in this pic:))..lab this one:)
Once again, thanks Bessie and Happy Birthday. :*:* >:D<

1 comment:

  1. amiga!!!bessie!!!!!!!super thank u!!!
    grbe..super hnggng ngyon natatawa ku sa mga memories ntn kahapon!!.lam mo ba,bwat taong nasa bahay khpon..may special meaning pra skn..coz my bday is a really BIG DEAL for me...lam mu un..kaya im really happy,that u're one of those people that I'd spend my day with...super thnk u tlga sa inyu!i hope that our friendship will last till the end oif time!!i so love you bessie!!!muaaaaaaaaah!kip safe lage!love u so much!thak u!!!!

    ReplyDelete