Friday, October 9, 2009

Missed What I Shouldn't Miss

Ugh. I totally hate myself. I'm so stupid. Well, let me rephrase.. i WAS so stupid. only for this night. Gawd. It was already there. This morning i felt so useless because of MANY particular things. And now, i feel stupid. :|. Why do I have to feel this way. After all, I shouldn't care anymore. But, I still do. I can't explain what I feel right now, a while ago and how I feel everyday. This is just sad.

Looking at the brighter side, many things have improved. I'm not that NERVOUS?( WTF?!) now than last..hmm. Let's just say last time. I felt good actually. The breeze was cool and was rushing towards me. The sky was dark there were no stars yet I saw light. (???). This just an effin' stupid day. I hate the feeling of AWKWARDNESS. "Sana wala na lang ganitong emotion.:|" I can't be myself because of that damn feeling. All this time I hid myself behind a mask. :|.

I don't want this day to end but I want the feeling (awkwardness) to slip away.

=I know You gave me this opportunity. I am sorry because I wasted it. I missed THE TIME OF MY LIFE :((.=

3 comments:

  1. grabe.woossh:))
    UNEXPECTED WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH.:|:(:((:((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikaw na charisse :)). Haha. Awkwardness around that guy. Reminds me of something pances said. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabe ah.:))
    what did pances said?
    tell me:)
    :)).LOL

    ReplyDelete