Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is still he my boy bestfriend?

Everyday passes by and he doesn't talks to me anymore. What the hell! :( I'm always waiting for his pm or text, his replies, but he don't even insist to do it. Is that really a best friend? Because what I know about best friends is that they update each other what's happening around them, they share stories and always talk. But MY best friend? I don't think so. It seems like he is not my best friend anymore. Drama much right? but it's what I feel. It's what I ALWAYS feel about him. I understand if he's busy or something but I always see him online, but he never pm me. What happened? Is it because he's already happy with his girl and I am not with the one I love? It's so unfair. He leaves all the burden to me. :(

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I talked to him about that matter so MANY TIMES already but it seems to be worse. ugggh. I cannot resist him because he is my best friend. But I think it's time that he will do the first step first. :)
HEEEEEELLLLP :(

---VIOLET

No comments:

Post a Comment